Los Alamos Technical Associates, Inc. (LATA), a provider of premier engineering and technical services with over four decades of success, has an opening for an Electrical Engineer in Oak Ridge, Tennessee or Columbus, Ohio.
The qualified Electrical Engineer will apply technical knowledge of engineering principles to support the designing of the power distribution systems within a chemical processing facility, including single line diagrams, wiring diagrams and schematics, panel layout drawings, cable/conduit sizing, etc. Periodic travel is required.
• 4-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Engineering
• Valid driver’s license and US Citizen
• Offer contingent upon results of background check and pre-employment drug test
• PE or EIT certification
• Smartplant Electrical experience
• Smartplant 3D experience
• Entry level (0 – 5 years’ experience): Up to $85,000 per year
• Mid-level (5 – 10 years’ experience): $85,000 to $130,000 per year
• Senior level (10+ years’ experience): $130,000 to $ 148,000 per year