Los Alamos Technical Associates, Inc. (LATA), a provider of premier engineering and technical services with over four decades of success, has an opening for a Structural Engineer in Oak Ridge, Tennessee or Columbus, Ohio.
The qualified Structural Engineer will apply technical knowledge of engineering principles to help design supports and skids for equipment support and performing various structural calculations of the supports and other equipment within a chemical processing facility. Periodic travel is required.
• 4-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Engineering
• Valid driver’s license and US Citizen
• Offer contingent upon results of background check and pre-employment drug test
• PE or EIT certification
• Revit Experience
• Entry level (0 – 5 years’ experience): Up to $85,000 per year.
• Mid-level (5 – 10 years’ experience): $85,000-$130,000 per year
• Senior level (10+ years’ experience): $130,000 to $150,000 per year