The qualified Electrical Engineer will apply technical knowledge of engineering principles to support a project manager. The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for preparing calculations, supporting engineering designs, writing reports, overseeing construction, and executing projects within assigned scope and budget.
• Support environmental projects for federal government and industrial clients including preparing calculations, supporting engineering designs, writing reports, overseeing construction, and executing projects within assigned scope and support production of project work plans and submittals.
• Author high-quality technical reports (monthly progress reports, feasibility studies, completion reports, and closure reports)
• Perform field work in a safe and efficient manner.
• Identify, analyze, and formulate solutions to project issues through the application of engineering principles, technical skills, and professional judgement.
• Perform engineering calculations and support the design and development of drawings and specifications.
• Provide engineering oversight (review shop drawings for conformance with specifications, prepare progress reports, observe construction procedures and progress).
• Interface and communicate clearly and professionally with project and support staff, clients, subcontractors, and suppliers.
• Maintain and enhance skills by attending training seminars and online webinars.
Basic Job Requirements
• 4-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Engineering (Electrical)
• Minimum 0-3 years of environmental remediation and field operational experience.
• Proficiency with MS Office applications – Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Project.
• Ability to travel.
• U.S. Citizen with valid Driver’s License.
• Offer contingent upon results of background check and pre-employment drug test.
• Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
• Three (3) plus years environmental remediation and field operational experience.
• OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER training
• Knowledge of Autodesk AutoCAD and/or Esri ArcGIS applications.
• Entry level (0-5 years' experience): Up to $75,000 per year
• Mid-level (5-15 years' experience): $75,000-$120,000 per year
• Senior level (15+ years' experience: $120,000- $145,000 per year