Los Alamos Technical Associates, Inc. (LATA), a provider of premier engineering and technical services with over four decades of success, has an opening for an Architect in Oak Ridge, Tennessee or Columbus, Ohio.
The qualified Architect will apply technical knowledge of architectural principles to work with designers to support the development of the overall layouts within a chemical processing facility, including, industrial, operating, and administrative areas. The design will incorporate civil, structural, HVAC, electrical, I&C, piping, and fire protection systems. Periodic travel is required.
• 4-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Architecture
• Valid driver’s license and US Citizen
• Offer contingent upon results of background check and pre-employment drug test
• Revit Experience
• Entry level (0 – 5 years’ experience): Up to $80,000 per year
• Mid-level (5 – 10 years’ experience): $80,000 to $125,000 per year
• Senior level (10+ years’ experience): $125,000 to $ 137,000 per year