JOB TYPE: Full Time
Los Alamos Technical Associates, Inc. (LATA), a provider of premier engineering and technical services with over four decades of success, has an opening for a Plumbing Engineer in Oak Ridge, Tennessee or Columbus, Ohio.
The qualified Plumbing Engineer will apply technical knowledge of engineering principles to support the designing of the low-pressure piping systems such as roof drains and water systems within a chemical processing facility. Periodic travel is required.
• 4-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Engineering
• Valid driver’s license and US Citizen
• Offer contingent upon results of background check and pre-employment drug test
• PE or EIT certification
• Smartplant 3D experience
• Entry level (0 – 5 years’ experience): Up to $85,000 per year
• Mid-level (5 – 10 years’ experience): $85,000-$130,000 per year
• Senior level (10+ years’ experience): $130,000 to $148,000 per year