This work will be performed for WMATA (DC Metro) remotely, but will require some office time. Successful candidate will have experience gathering requirements, working across the lines of business, reporting, researching and more.
• Drive identification of requirements across business and identify substandard systems processes through evaluation of real-time data
• Serve as thought leader for technical business processes, developing forward-thinking systems prototypes that promote increased efficiency and productivity on multiple levels
• Create and implement precise management plans for every project, with attention to transparent communication at all levels
• Perform, evaluate, and communicate thorough quality assurance at every stage of systems development
• Determine and develop user requirements for systems in production, to ensure maximum usability
• Partner with other stakeholder teams across business units (i.e., sales, operations, implementation, technology, PMO, marketing) to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with production, managerial, and executive teams
• Evaluate, analyze, and communicate systems requirements on a continuing basis, and maintain systems processes, including the delivery of monthly status reports to all appropriate parties
• Author and update internal and external documentation, and formally initiate and deliver requirements and documentation
• Conduct daily systems analytics to maximize effectiveness and troubleshoot problems
• Develop meaningful and lasting relationships with partners for optimized systems integration, and respond to questions and concerns from managers and executives with supporting research and recommendations
• Develop Scope of Work (SOW) and Independent Cost Estimates (ICE) in direct support of procurement Coordinate with Contract Administrators to maintain knowledge of current statuses and ensure continual efficiency throughout procurement processes
• Coordinate with Project Managers to ensure all aspects of large projects’ scope of work is properly addressed and implemented throughout procurement processes.
• Proven experience in an analytics and systems development capacity
• Proficiency with database management
• Practical experience generating process documentation and reports
• Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
• Strong working knowledge of relevant Microsoft applications, including Visio
• Proven capabilities in project management
• Proven development of innovative and impactful systems solutions
• Extensive experience with data visualization
• Highly proficient technical writing capabilities
• Prefer 1-2 years of Business Analyst experience
• Proficient in Business Intelligence and Business Operations.
• Bachelor's degree in Business or related work experience or Associates Degree with work experience.