The Field QAQC manager is responsible for ensuring field construction activities meet high quality standards. This role also includes writing or assisting in writing quality assurance plans, preparing quality related submittals, and compiling testing results.
• Inspecting and evaluating all equipment and materials received to ensure they meet the specifications.
• Assisting in preparing submittals for components required by the specifications to ensure the proper components are ordered.
• Planning quality control inspections and tests (e.g. pressure tests, concrete pours, field soil testing)
• Setting up tests including preparation and setup of related equipment.
• Supervising or maintaining surveillance over inspections and tests to ensure they meet the specifications.
• Evaluating the validity and acceptability of inspection and test results.
• Tracking materials following purchase to ensure scheduling for receipt and verifying the materials received meet the specifications.
• Ensure that the company’s rules and policies are followed, while working on a project.
• Maintain good relations and coordination with the staff, management, and external parties to maximize healthy environment and minimize risks.
• Lead and assist colleagues at all levels in carrying out quality related tasks.
• Competency in the following areas: material tracking, testing documentation, reporting test results, quality control inspection/testing experience.
• Bachelor of Arts or Science degree is preferred with 6 months of related experience managing quality assurance and/or quality control programs, or high school graduation plus 3 years related experience managing similar quality assurance and/or quality control program activities.
• Literate in Microsoft Office package.
• Ability to obtain a security clearance is desired